The Assessment: Japan's Stagnation--Can Policy Revive the Economy?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Pellizzari, Michele, 2009. "Welfare migration in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 353-363, August.
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Environmental Accounts for the Republic of Ireland: 1990-2005," Papers WP223, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Barry Chiswick, 1999. "Are Immigrants Favorably Self-Selected?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 181-185, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miroslav Prokopijevic, 2002. "Does growth further improve economic freedom?," ICER Working Papers 16-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Cowling, Keith & Tomlinson, Philip R., 2002. "Re-Visiting The Roots Of Japan'S Structural Decline:The Role Of The Japanese Corporation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 624, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kenichiro Suzuki & David Cobham, 2005. "Recent trends in the sources of finance for Japanese firms: has Japan become a 'high internal finance' country?," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200501, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Pascha, Werner, 2002. "Wirtschaftspolitische Reformen in Japan: Kultur als Hemmschuh?," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 44/2002, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2011.
"Japan’s Economic Recovery: Insights from Multi-Region Dynamics,"
CAMA Working Papers
2011-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2011. "Japan's Economic Recovery: Insights from Multi-Region Dynamics," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Tim Callen & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2001. "Policies and Prospects in Japan and the Implications for the Asia-Pacific Region," IMF Working Papers 01/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2002. "Governance of eco effiency in Japan: An institutional approach," Wuppertal Papers 124, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- W. R. Garside, 2012. "Japan’s Great Stagnation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14624.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:16:y:2000:i:2:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .