The Unemployment Problem
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000.
"Le politiche per l'occupazione in Europa: una tassonomia istituzionale,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(71).
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000. "Le Politiche per l'Occupazione in Europa: una Tassonomia Istituzionale," CELPE Discussion Papers 52, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Moriconi, Simone & Sato, Yasuhiro, 2009.
"International commodity taxation in the presence of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 939-949, August.
- MORICONI, Simone & SATO, Yasuhiro, 2006. "International commodity taxation in the presence of unemployment," CORE Discussion Papers 2006069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2009. "Labor-market Performance in the OECD--An Assessment of Recent Evidence," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_559, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jorg Bibow, 2001. "Making EMU Work: Some lessons from the 1990s," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 233-259.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:14:y:1998:i:3:p:98-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .