Fiscal Policies in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michał Mackiewicz & Piotr Krajewski, 2009.
"On the mechanisms of achieving fiscal (un)sustainability: the case of Poland,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 445-460, November.
- Mackiewicz, Michał & Krajewski, Piotr, 2007. "On The Mechanisms of Achieving Fiscal (Un)Sustainability – The Case of Poland," MPRA Paper 16035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orlando Gomes, 2009.
"On the stability of endogenous growth models: An evaluation of the agents' response to output fluctuations,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 17-35, January.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "On the stability of endogenous growth models: an evaluation of the agents’ response to output fluctuations," MPRA Paper 2891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pirttilä, Jukka, 2000. "Fiscal policy and structural reforms in transition economies : An empirical analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Pirttilä, Jukka, 1999. "Tax evasion and economies in transition : Lessons from tax theory," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bettina Fincke & Marcin Wolski, 2016. "Are European fiscal rules that bad? Discretionary fiscal policies in New Member States," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 517-546, September.
- Nina Budina & Sweder Van Wijnbergen, 2001.
"Fiscal deficits, monetary reform and inflation stabilization in romania,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 165-194.
- Budina, Nina & Van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2000. "Fiscal deficits, monetary reform, and inflation stabilization in Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2298, The World Bank.
- Staehr, Karsten, 2008.
"Fiscal policies and business cycles in an enlarged euro area,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 46-69, March.
- Karsten Staehr, 2007. "Fiscal Policies and Business Cycles in an Enlarged Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 1933, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karsten Staehr, 2007. "Fiscal policies and business cycles in an enlarged euro area," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 08 Mar 2007.
- Andrea Silvestrini, 2010.
"Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland: a Bayesian analysis of cointegration,"
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 241-274, August.
- Andrea, SILVESTRINI, 2007. "Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland : a Bayesian analysis of cointegration," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007040, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- SILVESTRINI, Andrea, 2010. "Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland: a Bayesian analysis of cointegration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2220, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SILVESTRINI, Andrea, 2007. "Testing fiscal sustainability in Poland: a Bayesian analysis of cointegration," CORE Discussion Papers 2007080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marianna Sávai, 2016. "Short-term Fiscal Sustainability of V4 Countries," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3), pages 169-182.
- Green, Christopher J. & Holmes, Mark J. & Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2001. "Poland: a successful transition to budget sustainability?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 161-183, June.
- Mehrotra, Aaron, 2006. "Essays on empirical macroeconomics," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2006_034, June.
- Genta Bungo-Tafa, 2012. "Reformation of Tax Procedures along the European Integration Process," Academicus International Scientific Journal, Entrepreneurship Training Center Albania, issue 6, pages 84-100, June.
- Mehrotra, Aaron N. & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2005. "Socio-economic development and fiscal policy: lessons from the cohesion countries for the new member states," Working Paper Series 467, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:13:y:1997:i:2:p:47-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.