Income Distribution in Europe and the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Anthony Atkinson, 1995. "Income Distribution in Europe and the United States," LIS Working papers 133, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- A B Atkinson, 1995. "Income Distribution in Europe and the United States," Economics Papers 13 & 103., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jędrzejczak Alina, 2015. "Regional Income Inequalities In Poland And Italy / Rozkład Nierówności Według Regionów w Polsce i We Włoszech," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(4), pages 27-45, December.
- Enrico Bolzani & Ramses H. Abul Naga, 2002.
"La Distribution des Salaires en Suisse: Quelques Observations sur la Récession des Années 90,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(II), pages 115-136, June.
- Enrico BOLZANI & Ramses H. ABUL NAGA, 2001. "La distribution des salaires en Suisse : quelques observations sur la récession des années 90," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 01.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Beblo, Miriam & Knaus, Thomas, 2000. "Measuring Income Inequality in Euroland," IRISS Working Paper Series 2000-10, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Tim GoedemÃ© & Lorena Zardo Trindade & Frank Vandenbroucke, 2017. "A Pan-European Perspective on Low-Income Dynamics in the EU," Working Papers 1703, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Croci Angelini, Elisabetta & D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Farina, Francesco, 2002. "Do Preferences in EU Member-States Support Fiscal Federalism?," IRISS Working Paper Series 2002-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- David Jesuit & Douglas Roscoe & Vincent Mahler, 1997. "Exploring the Impact of Trade and Investment on Income Inequality: A Cross-National Sectoral Analysis of the Developed Market Economy Countries," LIS Working papers 159, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Annamaria Simonazzi & Paola Villa, 1999. "Flexibility and Growth," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 281-311.
- John Weeks, 2005. "Inequality Trends in Some Developed OECD Countries," Working Papers 6, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Dumont, Michel, 2004. "The Impact of International Trade with Newly Industrialised Countries on the Wages and Employment of Low-Skilled and High-Skilled Workers in the European Union," MPRA Paper 83525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2006.
"Measurement of Income Distribution in Supranational Entities: The Case of the European Union,"
LIS Working papers
452, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2007. "Measurement of income distribution in supranational entities: the case of the European Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 623, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Klein, Emilio & Tokman, Víctor E., 2000. "Social stratification under tension in a globalized era," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Magne Mogstad, 2007. "Measuring Income Inequality under Restricted Interpersonal Comparability," Discussion Papers 498, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:12:y:1996:i:1:p:15-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .