The Assessment: The Future of the Welfare State
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012.
"The ECB and the Interbank Market,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 467-486, November.
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Lenza, Michele, 2012. "The ECB and the interbank market," Working Paper Series 1496, European Central Bank.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012. "The ECB and the Interbank Market," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Pill, Huw & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2012. "The ECB and the Interbank Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Cobham & Yue Kang, 2012.
"Financial Crisis And Quantitative Easing: Can Broad Money Tell Us Anything?,"
University of Manchester, vol. 80, pages 54-76, September.
- David Cobham & Yue Kang, 2012. "Financial crisis and quantitative easing: can broad money tell us anything?," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1206, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Cobham, David & Kang, Yue, 2012. "Financial crisis and quantitative easing: can broad money tell us anything?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-55, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Michele Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2010. "Monetary policy in exceptional times," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 295-339, April.
- A. Durre & F. Drudi & F.P. Mongelli, 2012.
"The interplay of economic reforms and monetary policy: the case of the euro area,"
- Drudi, Francesco & Durré, Alain & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2012. "The interplay of economic reforms and monetary policy: the case of the euro area," Working Paper Series 1467, European Central Bank.
- Gert Peersman, 2011.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Area,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3589, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peersman, Gert, 2011. "Macroeconomic Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 8348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G. Peersman, 2011. "Macroeconomic Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Area," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/734, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Peersman, Gert, 2011. "Macroeconomic effects of unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1397, European Central Bank.
- Stephan Fahr & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno & Frank Smets & Oreste Tristani, 2013.
"A monetary policy strategy in good and bad times: lessons from the recent past,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(74), pages 243-288, April.
- Smets, Frank & Tristani, Oreste & Motto, Roberto & Rostagno, Massimo & Fahr, Stephan, 2011. "A monetary policy strategy in good and bad times: lessons from the recent past," Working Paper Series 1336, European Central Bank.
- Bonci, Riccardo, 2011.
"Monetary policy and the flow of funds in the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
1402, European Central Bank.
- Riccardo Bonci, 2012. "Monetary policy and the flow of funds in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 861, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Winkler, Adalbert, 2012. "Dual liquidity crises under alternative monetary frameworks: a financial accounts perspective," Working Paper Series 1478, European Central Bank.
- Ulrich Bindseil & Philippine Cour-Thimann & Philipp König, 2012. "Target2 and Cross-border Interbank Payments during the Financial Crisis," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(SPECIALIS), pages 83-92, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thanasis Maniatis, 2003. "The net social wage in greece 1958-95," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 377-398.
- Panos TSAKLOGLOU & Christos KOUTSAMBELAS, "undated". "Distributional Effects of Public Education Transfers in Greece," EcoMod2008 23800144, EcoMod.
- Regina T. Riphahn, 1999.
"Income and employment effects of health shocks A test case for the German welfare state,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 363-389.
- Riphahn, Regina T., 1998. "Income and Employment Effects of Health Shocks - A Test Case for the German Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 10, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:11:y:1995:i:3:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.