The Banking System, Financial Markets, and Capital Structure: Some New Evidence from France
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cieply Sylvie, 2001. "The Radical Change of French Firms’ Financial Characteristics. Macroeconomic Consequences and Lessons for Political Economics / Die französische Finanzrevolution. Die Folgen für die Finanzstruktur der," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(5-6), pages 556-576, October.
- A. Goldstein, 1996. "Privatizations and corporate governance in France," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(199), pages 455-488.
- A. Goldstein, 1996. "Privatizations and corporate governance in France," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(199), pages 455-488.
- Rivaud-Danset Dorothée, 2001. "A Cross-country Study of Corporate Financial Structure and the Flexibility Issue / Eine Querschnittsanalyse der Finanzstruktur von Unternehmen und der Flexibilitätsaspekt," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(5-6), pages 689-709, October.
- Hackethal Andreas, 2001. "How Unique are US-Banks?. The Role of Banks in Five Major Financial Systems / Wie „einzigartig“ sind US-Banken?. Die Bedeutung von Banken in fünf Finanzsystemen," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(5-6), pages 592-619, October.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid Ali, 2005. "The Case For Universal Banking As A Component Of Islamic Banking," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 13, pages 2-65.
- Schmidt, Reinhard H. & Hackethal, Andreas & Tyrell, Marcel, 1999. "Disintermediation and the Role of Banks in Europe: An International Comparison," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(1-2), pages 36-67, January.
- Allen, Franklin & Santomero, Anthony M., 2001. "What do financial intermediaries do?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 271-294, February.
- Iain Hardie & David Howarth, 2009. ""Die Krise" but not "La Crise"? The Financial Crisis and the Transformation of German and French Banking Systems," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 1017-1039, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:10:y:1994:i:4:p:68-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.