Partnership dissolution, complementarity, and investment incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jianpei Li & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2004. "Partnership Dissolution, Complementarity, and Investment Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 1325, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cramton, Peter & Gibbons, Robert & Klemperer, Paul, 1987.
"Dissolving a Partnership Efficiently,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 615-632, May.
- Peter Cramton & Robert Gibbons & Paul Klemperer, 1985. "Dissolving a Partnership Efficiently," Working papers 406, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Peter Cramton & Robert Gibbons & Paul Klemperer, 1987. "Dissolving a Partnership Efficiently," Papers of Peter Cramton 87econ, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- María-Angeles de Frutos & Thomas Kittsteiner, 2008.
"Efficient partnership dissolution under buy-sell clauses,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(1), pages 184-198.
- Kittsteiner, T. & De Frutos & M-A, 2004. "Efficient Partnership Dissolution under Buy/Sell Clauses," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 314, Econometric Society.
- Kittsteiner, Thomas & Frutos, María Ángeles de, 2006. "Efficient partnership dissolution under buy-sell clauses," UC3M Working papers. Economics we072816, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Maria Angeles de Frutos & Thomas Kittsteiner, 2004. "Efficient partnership dissolution under buy/sell clauses," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse1_2004, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 2004.
- Kittsteiner, Thomas, 2003.
"Partnerships and double auctions with interdependent valuations,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 54-76, July.
- Kittsteiner, Thomas, 2000. "Partnerships and Double Auctions with Interdependent Valuations," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 01-15, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Banks, Jeffrey S & Sobel, Joel, 1987. "Equilibrium Selection in Signaling Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 647-661, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludwig Ensthaler & Thomas Giebe & Jianpei Li, 2014. "Speculative partnership dissolution with auctions," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 18(2), pages 127-150, June.
- Wilson, Alistair J. & Wu, Hong, 2017. "At-will relationships: How an option to walk away affects cooperation and efficiency," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 487-507.
- Comino, Stefano & Nicolò, Antonio & Tedeschi, Piero, 2010.
"Termination clauses in partnerships,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 718-732, July.
- Stefano Comino & Antonio Nicolò & Piero Tedeschi, 2005. "Termination Clauses in Partnerships," Industrial Organization 0509007, EconWPA.
- Stefano Comino & Antonio Nicolò & Piero Tedeschi, 2006. "Termination Clauses in Partnerships," Working Papers 20060505, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- repec:pit:wpaper:532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jianpei Li & Yi Xue & Weixing Wu, 2013. "Partnership dissolution and proprietary information," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 495-527, February.
- Bernhard Ganglmair, 2008. "Breakup of Repeat Transaction Contracts, Specific Investment, and Efficient Rent-Seeking," JEPS Working Papers 08-001, JEPS.
- John Turner, 2013. "Dissolving (in)effective partnerships," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(2), pages 321-335, July.
- Li, Jianpei, 2009. "Partnership Dissolution and Proprietary Information," MPRA Paper 12505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:62:y:2010:i:3:p:529-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.