Occupation-specific human capital and local labour markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. J. Corlett & D. C. Hague, 1953. "Complementarity and the Excess Burden of Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 21-30.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1974. "A Note on the Structure of Optimal Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 701-706, September.
- Sadka, Efraim, 1977. "A theorem on uniform taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 387-391, June.
- Niels Fredriksen & Peter Hansen & Henrik Jacobsen & Peter Sørensen, 1995. "Subsidising consumer services: effects on employment, welfare and the informal economy," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(2), pages 71-93, May.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1990. "Tax Distortions and Household Production," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 78-90, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi & Antti Kauhanen, 2012.
"The effects of general and firm-specific training on wages and performance: evidence from banking,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 151-175, January.
- Jones, Derek & Kalmi, Panu & Kauhanen, Antti, 2009. "The Effects of General and Firm-Spesific Training on Wages and Performance: Evidence from Banking," Discussion Papers 1184, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bleakley, Hoyt & Lin, Jeffrey, 2012.
"Thick-market effects and churning in the labor market: Evidence from US cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 87-103.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Jeffrey Lin, 2007. "Thick-market effects and churning in the labor market: evidence from U.S. cities," Working Papers 07-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:58:y:2006:i:4:p:722-741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .