Monetary Discipline and Inflation in Developing Countries: The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bleaney, Michael & Gundermann, Marco, 2007.
"Stabilizations, crises and the "exit" problem - A theoretical model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 876-890, December.
- Michael Bleaney & Marco Gundermann, 2002. "Stabilisations, Crises and the "Exit" Problem - A Theoretical Model," Macroeconomics 0207003, EconWPA.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2002.
"Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 43-76.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(21), pages 1.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation," Macroeconomics 0107002, EconWPA, revised 21 Jun 2005.
- Fielding, David & Shields, Kalvinder, 2001.
"Modelling macroeconomic shocks in the CFA Franc Zone,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 199-223, October.
- David Fielding & Kalvinder Shields, 2000. "Modeling Macroeconomic Shocks in the CFA Franc Zone," Discussion Papers in Economics 00/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Philip Kofi Adom & William Bekoe & George Quartey & Kwaku Amakye & Charles Barnor, 2016. "Impact of Market-based Policies and External Fiscal Discipline on Ghana's Inflation," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 794-816, November.
- M S Mohanty & Marc Klau, 2001. "What determines inflation in emerging market economies?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries, volume 8, pages 1-38 Bank for International Settlements.
- David Fielding & Kevin Lee & Kalvinder Shields, 2012. "Does one size fit all? Modelling macroeconomic linkages in the West African Economic and Monetary Union," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 45-70, February.
- Zelealem Yiheyis, 2013. "Trade Openness and Inflation Performance: A Panel Data Analysis in the Context of African Countries," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 67-84, March.
- Manuela Francisco & Michael Bleaney, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Monetary Discipline - Only Hard Pegs Make a Difference," NIPE Working Papers 6/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Zelealem Yiheyis & Emmanuel Cleeve, 2016. "Dynamics of the Real Exchange Rate, Inflation, and Output Growth: The Case of Malawi," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(10), pages 23-39, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:52:y:2000:i:3:p:521-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.