Manufacturing Sector Resiliency to Energy Booms: Empirical Evidence from Norway, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael M Hutchison, 1990. "Manufacturing sector resiliency to energy booms: Empirical evidence from Norway, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom," BIS Working Papers 13, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knobel, Alexander, 2013.
"The risks of fiscal policy in countries rich in natural resources,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 29-38, October.
- Alexander Knobel, 2014. "The Risks of Fiscal Policy in Countries Rich in Natural Resource," Working Papers 0094, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Rachel Ann Mulhall & John R. Bryson, 2013. "The Energy Hot Potato and Governance of Value Chains: Power, Risk, and Organizational Adjustment in Intermediate Manufacturing Firms," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 89(4), pages 395-419, October.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maslyuk, Svetlana & Smyth, Russell, 2009.
"Non-linear unit root properties of crude oil production,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 109-118, January.
- Svetlana Maslyuk & Russell Smyth, 2007. "Non-Linear Unit Root Properties of Crude Oil Production," Monash Economics Working Papers 39-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif A. Thorsrud, 2016.
"Boom or Gloom? Examining the Dutch Disease in Two‐speed Economies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(598), pages 2219-2256, December.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2014. "Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in two-speed economies," Working Paper 2014/12, Norges Bank.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2014. "Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in two-speed economies," Working Papers No 6/2014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Raju, Sudhakar S. & Melo, Alberto, 2003. "Money, real output, and deficit effects of coffee booms in Colombia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 963-983, December.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013.
"Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in a two-speed economy,"
No 6/2013, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013. "Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in a two-speed economy," CAMA Working Papers 2013-76, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v3i5p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Guidi, 2010.
"The Economic Effects of Oil Prices Shocks on the UK Manufacturing and Services Sectors,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 5-34, October.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2009. "The economic effects of oil prices shocks on the UK manufacturing and services sector," MPRA Paper 16171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larsen, E.Roed., 2005. "Are rich countries immune to the resource curse? Evidence from Norway's management of its oil riches," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 75-86, June.
- Sandrine Kablan & Josef Loening & Yasuhiro Tanaka, 2014. "Is Chad Affected by Dutch or Nigerian Disease?," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 3(5), pages 278-295.
- Jan Morten Dyrstad, 2015. "Resource curse avoidance: Governmental intervention and wage formation in the Norwegian petroleum sector," Working Paper Series 16715, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Ivanova, Galina, 2014. "The mining industry in Queensland, Australia: Some regional development issues," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 101-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:46:y:1994:i:2:p:311-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .