The Trade-off between Precommitment and Flexibility in Trade Union Wage Setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Simon P. Anderson & Michael B. Devereux, 1990. "The trade-off between precommitment and flexibility in trade union wage setting," Working Papers 199007, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Ploeg, F., 1988.
"Monetary and fiscal policy in interdependent economies with capital accumulation, death and population growth,"
1988-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1988. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in Interdependent Economies with Capital Accumulation, Death and Population Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 270, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casas, F R, 1975. "Efficient Macroeconomic Stabilization Policies under Floating Exchange Rates," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(3), pages 682-698, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2006. "Stability and Dynamics in an Overlapping Generations Economy under Flexible Wage Negotiation and Capital Accumulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1840, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heikki Kauppi & Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2004. "Equilibrium Unemployment and Capital Intensity Under Product and Labor Market Imperfections," CESifo Working Paper Series 1343, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:43:y:1991:i:4:p:549-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.