British Monetary Policy and the Exchange Rate, 1920-1938
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Dimsdale & Nicholas Horsewood, 2009. "The dynamics of consumption and investment in the late Victorian economy," Working Papers 9007, Economic History Society.
- Rogéro Arthmar & Michael McLure, 2016. "A. C. Pigou and the ‘Real Purpose’ of the 1924-25 Committee on the Currency and Bank of England Note Issues," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(1), pages 5-19.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Returning to Growth: Policy Lessons from History," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 255-282, June.
- Nicholas Dimsdale & Nicholas Horsewood, 2012. "The impact of the Great Depression of the 1930s on the British economy," Working Papers 12028, Economic History Society.
- Cloyne, James & Dimsdale, Nicholas & Postel-Vinay, Natacha, 2018. "Taxes and Growth: New Narrative Evidence from Interwar Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 12962, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Returning to growth: lessons from the 1930s," Working Papers 13010, Economic History Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:33:y:1981:i:0:p:306-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.