Liability for Physical Injury When Injurers as Well as Victims Suffer Losses
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mingli Zheng, 2001. "Liability Rules and Evolutionary Dynamics," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 157(4), pages 520-520, December.
- Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2012.
"Social Wealth and Optimal Care,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 271-284.
- Darri-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2008. "Social wealth and optimal care," MPRA Paper 9418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2012. "Social wealth and optimal care," Post-Print hal-01385819, HAL.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2008. "Social Wealth and Optimal Care," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Langlais, Eric, 2010.
"Safety and the Allocation of Costs in Large Accidents,"
25710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Langlais, 2012. "Safety and the allocation of costs in large accidents," Post-Print hal-01411623, HAL.
- Singh, Ram, 2007. "‘Causation-consistent’ liability, economic efficiency and the law of torts," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 179-203.
- Hylton Keith N, 2008. "A Positive Theory of Strict Liability," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 153-181, June.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Sandra A. Hoffmann, 2005.
"Bilateral Accidents with Intrinsically Interdependent Costs of Precaution,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 239-272, January.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Sandra A. Hoffmann, 2002. "Bilateral Accidents with Intrinsically Interdependent Costs of Precaution," Working papers 2002-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ram Singh, 2016. "â€˜Fullâ€™ Compensation Criteria in the Law of Torts: An Enquiry into the Doctrine of Causation," Working Papers id:11237, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:8:y:1992:i:2:p:411-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.