The Advisory Center on WTO Law: Advancing Fairness and Equality
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 2 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.jiel.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
This item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Centro consultivo sul diritto dell'OMC in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Dispute settlement in the World Trade Organization in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Advisory Centre on World Trade Organization Law in Wikipedia English ne '')
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:2:y:1999:i:4:p:723-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.