Inference on Risk-Neutral Measures for Incomplete Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Grande & Ignazio Visco, 2010. "A public guarantee of a minimum return to defined contribution pension scheme members," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 762, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Chris Kenyon & Andrew Green, 2013. "Regulatory-Compliant Derivatives Pricing is Not Risk-Neutral," Papers 1311.0118, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Kaido, Hiroaki & White, Halbert, 2014. "A two-stage procedure for partially identified models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 5-13.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Lin Zhu, 2013. "Set inferences and sensitivity analysis in semiparametric conditionally identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kaido, Hiroaki, 2016. "A dual approach to inference for partially identified econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 269-290.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:7:y:2009:i:3:p:199-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .