A synthesis of footloose-entrepreneur new economic geography models: when is agglomeration smooth and easily reversible?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ikeda, Kiyohiro & Onda, Mikihisa & Takayama, Yuki, 2018. "Bifurcation theory of a racetrack economy in a spatial economy model," MPRA Paper 86923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabien Candau, 2011. "Is Agglomeration Desirable?," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 101-102, pages 203-227.
- Fabien Candau, 2009. "Real exchange rate and competitiveness of an EU’s ultra-peripheral region: La Reunion Island," Working Papers hal-01847946, HAL.
- Krupka, Douglas J., 2008. "On Amenities, Natural Advantage and Agglomeration," IZA Discussion Papers 3598, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Godefroy KIZABA, 2011. "La création de très petites entreprises, territoire et relations sociales. enquête dans la région du Nord-pas de calais (France) CREATION OF VERY SMALL ENTERPRISES, TERRITORY AND SOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS ," Working Papers 244, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:8:y:2008:i:1:p:39-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.