Economic and Welfare Impact of the Abolition of Health User Fees: Evidence from Uganda
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven F. Koch, 2012.
"The Abolition of User Fees and the Demand for Health Care: Re-Evaluating the Impact,"
201219, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Steven F. Koch, 2012. "The Abolition of User Fees and the Demand for Health Care: Re-evaluating the Impact," Working Papers 301, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Chitalu M. Chama-Chiliba & Steven F. Koch, 2014.
"Assessing Regional Variations in the Effect of the Removal of User Fees on Institutional Deliveries in Rural Zambia,"
201417, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chitalu M. Chama-Chiliba and Steven F. Koch, 2014. "Assessing regional variation in the effect of the removal of user fees on institutional deliveries in rural Zambia," Working Papers 427, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- V. Ridde & I. Agier & A. Jahn & O. Mueller & J. Tiendrebéogo & M. Yé & M. De Allegri, 2015. "The impact of user fee removal policies on household out-of-pocket spending: evidence against the inverse equity hypothesis from a population based study in Burkina Faso," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(1), pages 55-64, January.
- Anna S. Brink & Steven F. Koch, 2013. "The 1996 User Fee Abolition in South Africa: A Difference-in-Difference Analysis," Working Papers 201332, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jann Lay, 2010.
"MDG Achievements, Determinants, and Resource Needs: What Has Been Learnt?,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
137, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lay, Jann, 2010. "MDG achievements, determinants and resource needs : what has been learnt ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5320, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:85:y:2017:i:2:p:242-258 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:14:y:2005:i:1:p:55-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.