Innovationâ€“diffusion, the economy and contemporary challenges: a comment
[Catching up, forging ahead, and falling behind]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Benassi & Elena Grinza & Francesco Rentocchini & Laura Rondi, 2022.
"Patenting in 4IR technologies and firm performance [Robots and jobs: evidence from US labor markets],"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 112-136.
- BENASSI Mario & GRINZA Elena & RENTOCCHINI Francesco & RONDI Laura, 2021. "Patenting in 4IR Technologies and Firm Performance," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2021-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Parrilli, Mario Davide & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca, 2021. "SME modes of innovation in European catching-up countries: The impact of STI and DUI drivers on technological innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 173(C).
More about this item
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:29:y:2020:i:4:p:1067-1073.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.