Innovation and idiosyncratic risk: an industry- and firm-level analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gharbi, Sami & Sahut, Jean-Michel & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014.
"R&D investments and high-tech firms' stock return volatility,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 306-312.
- Sami Gharbi & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "R&D investments and high-tech firms' stock return volatility," Working Papers 2014-218, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Gianpaolo Abatecola & Fiorenza Belussi & Dermot Breslin & Igor Filatotchev, 2016. "Darwinism, organizational evolution and survival: key challenges for future research," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Roper, Stephen & Tapinos, Efstathios, 2016. "Taking risks in the face of uncertainty: An exploratory analysis of green innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 357-363.
- V.K. Gupta, 2016. "Strategic framework for managing forces of continuity and change in innovation and risk management in service sector: a study of service industry in India," International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 23(1), pages 1-17.
- Giovanni Dosi & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Lionel Nesta, 2008.
"Schumpeterian themes on industrial evolution, structural change and their microfoundations: an introduction,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 601-609, August.
- Giovanni Dosi & Jean-Luc Gaffard & L. Nesta, 2008. "Schumpeterian themes on industrial evolution, structural change and their microfoundations: an introduction," Post-Print halshs-00375529, HAL.
- Valerie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "The creation function of a junior listing venue: An empirical test on the Alternative Investment Market," LEM Papers Series 2016/32, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:17:y:2008:i:4:p:779-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .