Testing Regularity Properties in Static and Dynamic Duality Models: The Case of Greek Agriculture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tullaya Boonsaeng & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 2009. "A Dynamic Approach to Estimating and Testing Separability in U.S. Demand for Imported and Domestic Meats," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(1), pages 139-157, March.
- Boonsaeng, Tullaya & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2006. "The Demand for Livestock by the U.S. Meat Processing Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21120, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dengjun Zhang, 2015. "The trade effect of price risk: a system-wide approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1149-1167, May.
- Frank Asche, 2009. "Adjustment Cost and Supply Response in a Fishery: A Dynamic Revenue Function," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(1), pages 201-215.
- Meszaros, Sandor, 2008. "Theory testing (hypothesis testing) in agricultural economics," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, issue 107, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:26:y:1999:i:4:p:461-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.