Fringe Benefits and Inequality in the Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mok, Wallace & Siddique, Zahra, 2009. "Racial Differences in Fringe Benefits and Compensation," IZA Discussion Papers 4435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Larrimore, Jeff & Simon, Kosali I., 2012.
"A "Second Opinion" on the Economic Health of the American Middle Class,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 65(1), pages 7-32, March.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore & Kosali I. Simon, 2011. "A "Second Opinion" on the Economic Health of the American Middle Class," NBER Working Papers 17164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grace Weishi Gu & Eswar Prasad, 2018.
"New Evidence on Cyclical Variation in Labor Costs in the U.S,"
NBER Working Papers
24266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gu, Grace Weishi & Prasad, Eswar, 2018. "New Evidence on Cyclical Variation in Labor Costs in the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 11311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Kaestner & Darren Lubotsky, 2016. "Health Insurance and Income Inequality," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 53-78, Spring.
- Olena Nizalova, 2014.
"Inequality in Total Returns to Work in Ukraine: Taking A Closer Look at Workplace (Dis)amenities,"
52, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Nizalova, Olena Y., 2014. "Inequality in Total Returns to Work in Ukraine: Taking a Closer Look at Workplace (Dis)amenities," IZA Discussion Papers 8322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helen Levy, 2006. "Health Insurance and the Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 11975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore & Kosali Simon, 2013. "Measuring The Impact Of Valuing Health Insurance On Levels And Trends In Inequality And How The Affordable Care Act Of 2010 Could Affect Them," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 779-794, October.
More about this item
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:41:y:2003:i:3:p:517-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.