Independent Service Organizations and Economic Efficiency
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Breen, Denis A, 1977. "The Monopoly Value of Household-Goods Carrier Operating Certificates," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(1), pages 153-185, April.
- Klein, Benjamin & Leffler, Keith B, 1981. "The Role of Market Forces in Assuring Contractual Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 615-641, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miao, Chun-Hui, 2010. "Consumer myopia, standardization and aftermarket monopolization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 931-946, October.
- Michael Waldman, 2004. "Antitrust Perspectives for Durable-Goods Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shastitko, A., 2012. "Competition on Aftermarkets: the Subject Matter and Policy Applications," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 104-126.
- Hodaka Morita & Michael Waldman, 2010.
"Competition, Monopoly Maintenance, and Consumer Switching Costs,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 230-255, February.
- Morita, Hodaka & Waldman, Michael, 2006. "Competition, Monopoly Maintenance, and Consumer Switching Costs," MPRA Paper 1426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David L. Kaserman, 2007. "Efficient Durable Good Pricing And Aftermarket Tie-In Sales," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 533-537, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:39:y:2001:i:4:p:549-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.