Hedonics and Demand Analysis: The Implicit Demand for Player Attributes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Stewart & J. Jones, 2010. "Are sports teams multiproduct firms?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 487-514, October.
- Dadi Kristofersson & Kyrre Rickertsen, 2004.
"Efficient Estimation of Hedonic Inverse Input Demand Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1127-1137.
- Kristofersson, Dadi & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2003. "Efficient Estimation Of Hedonic Inverse Input Demand Systems," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21926, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kenneth Stewart, 2009.
"Non-jointness and scope economies in the multiproduct symmetric generalized McFadden cost function,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 161-171, December.
- Kenneth G. Stewart, 2007. "Nonjointness and Scope Economies in the Multiproduct Symmetric Generalized McFadden Cost Function," Econometrics Working Papers 0709, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Cecilia Hammarlund, 2015. "The Big, the Bad, and the Average: Hedonic Prices and Inverse Demand for Baltic Cod," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 157-177.
- Mick Silver & Saeed Heravi, 2003. "The Measurement of Quality-Adjusted Price Changes," NBER Chapters,in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 277-316 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:36:y:1998:i:2:p:192-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .