Efficiency Wages and Equilibrium Wages
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2007.
"Estimating the shirking model with variable effort,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 623-637, June.
- STROBL, Eric & WALSH, Frank, 2003. "Estimating the shirking model with variable effort," CORE Discussion Papers 2003075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2007. "Estimating the shirking model with variable effort," Open Access publications 10197/8056, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ignacio Falgueras-Sorauren, 2010. "New Lights On The Robbinsian Theory Of Work Supply," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(4), pages 375-403, September.
- Lang, Oliver, 1993. "Lohnprämien und Leistungsbereitschaft: Ein latentes Strukturmodell zur empirischen Überprüfung der Shirking-Hypothese," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-17, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomas Groll & Christopher J. Ellis, 2017.
"Repeated Lobbying By Commercial Lobbyists And Special Interests,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(4), pages 1868-1897, October.
- Thomas Groll & Christopher J. Ellis, 2016. "Repeated Lobbying by Commercial Lobbyists and Special Interests," CESifo Working Paper Series 5809, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pablo González, 2002. "Profit Sharing Reconsidered: Efficiency Wages and Renegotiation Costs," Documentos de Trabajo 151, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:29:y:1991:i:3:p:525-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.