Why Economic Reforms Fail in the Soviet System--A Property Rights-Based Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank D. Tinari & Danny Kin-Kong Lam, 1991. "China'S Resistance To Economic Reforms," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(3), pages 82-92, July.
- Tamara Todorova, 2004. "The Firm in the Context of the Theory of Transaction Costs," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 55-74.
- Havrylyshyn, Oleh & Tarr, David, 1991. "Trade liberalization and the transition to a market economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 700, The World Bank.
- Ferrero, Mario, 2001. "Political exchange in mass party regimes and the transition from socialism," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 365-379, December.
- Kung, James Kai-sing & Lin, Yi-min, 2007. "The Decline of Township-and-Village Enterprises in China's Economic Transition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 569-584, April.
- Colombatto Enrico, 1992. "The Integration Of The East And The Options For The West," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2-3), pages 1-16, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:28:y:1990:i:2:p:195-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .