Inflation and the Distribution of Price Changes across Markets: A Causal Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polinsky, A Mitchell, 1977. "The Demand for Housing: A Study in Specification and Grouping," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 447-461, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Buisán & Fernando Restoy, 1986. "Inflación y variabilidad de los precios relativos en España (1976-1983)," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 10(2), pages 327-356, May.
- Richard Ashley & Haichun Ye, 2012.
"On the Granger causality between median inflation and price dispersion,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(32), pages 4221-4238, November.
- Richard Ashley, 2010. "On the Granger Causality between Median Inflation and Price Dispersion," Working Papers e07-24, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Ashley, Richard, 2003. "Statistically significant forecasting improvements: how much out-of-sample data is likely necessary?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 229-239.
- Ashley, Richard, 1998. "A new technique for postsample model selection and validation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 647-665, May.
- Al Awad, Mouawiya & Goodwin, Barry K., 1998. "Dynamic linkages among real interest rates in international capital markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 881-907, December.
- Richard A. Ashley & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2014.
"Credible Granger-Causality Inference with Modest Sample Lengths: A Cross-Sample Validation Approach,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Richard A. Ashley & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2013. "Credible Granger-Causality Inference with Modest Sample Lengths: A Cross-Sample Validation Approach," Working Papers e07-41, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard A. Ashley & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2013. "Sensitivity Analysis of Inference in GMM Estimation With Possibly-Flawed Moment Conditions," Working Papers e07-40, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:19:y:1981:i:4:p:650-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .