Firm and Industry Response to Changed Market Conditions: An Evolutionary Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frech, H E, III, 1979. "The Extended Coase Theorem and Long Run Equilibrium: The Nonequivalence of Liability Rules and Property Rights," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(2), pages 254-268, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 1997.
"A Critical Survey of J.K. Arrow's Theory ofKnowledge,"
Cahiers d'Économie Politique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 29(1), pages 35-65.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 1996. "A critical survey of J. K. Arrow'S theory of knowledge," MPRA Paper 37888, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1997.
- Katarzyna Boratynska, 2016. "Corporate Bankruptcy And Survival On The Market: Lessons From Evolutionary Economics," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(1), pages 107-129, March.
- Man Zhang & Patriya Tansuhaj & James McCullough, 2009. "International entrepreneurial capability: The measurement and a comparison between born global firms and traditional exporters in China," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 292-322, December.
- Gäfgen, Gérard, 1990. "Die Finanzkraft der Großunternehmung als wettbewerbsrelevantes Merkmal der Marktstruktur," Discussion Papers, Series I 248, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Jianhui & Zhou, Zhi & Botterud, Audun, 2011. "An evolutionary game approach to analyzing bidding strategies in electricity markets with elastic demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3459-3467.
- Boratyńska, Katarzyna, 2016. "NeoLek impacts on innovative realities: Lessons from Neo-Schumpeterian economics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1676-1681.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:18:y:1980:i:2:p:179-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .