Globalisation And The Regulation Of Fdi: New Proposals From The European Community And Japan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajit Singh, 2009.
"Better to be rough and relevant than to be precise and irrelevant: Reddaway's legacy to economics,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 363-379, May.
- Ajit Singh, 2008. "Better to be rough and relevant than to be precise and irrelevant. Reddaway's Legacy to Economics," Working Papers wp379, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Lo, Dic & Hong, Fuhai & Li, Guicai, 2016. "Assessing the role of inward foreign direct investment in Chinese economic development, 1990–2007: Towards a synthesis of alternative views," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 107-120.
- Singh, Ajit, 2010. "Are the Institutions of the Stock Market and the Market for Corporate Control Evolutionary Advances for Developing Countries?," MPRA Paper 24346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajit Singh, 2008. "Stock Markets in Low and Middle Income Countries," Working Papers wp377, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:copoec:v:24:y:2005:i:1:p:99-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.