International capital mobility: linking the Feldstein--Horioka puzzle to the trade and equity home bias puzzles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Sanders, Anthony, 2008. "The subprime crisis and its role in the financial crisis," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 254-261, December.
- N/A, 2009. "On the Recession," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 24(3), pages 253-253, May.
- Harvey, David, 2007. "A Brief History of Neoliberalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199283279, June.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Saten & Sen, Rahul & Srivastava, Sadhana, 2014.
"Does economic integration stimulate capital mobility? An analysis of four regional economic communities in Africa,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 33-50.
- Saten Kumar & Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava, 2014. "Does Economic Integration Stimulate Capital Mobility? An Analysis of Four Regional Economic Communities in Africa," Working Papers 2014-05, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Clemens Kool & Erik de Regt & Tom van Veen, 2013.
"Money Overhang, Credit Overhang and Financial Imbalances in the Euro Area,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4476, CESifo Group Munich.
- C.J.M. Kool & E. de Regt & T. van Veen, 2014. "Money Overhang, Credit Overhang and Financial Imbalances in the Euro Area," Working Papers 14-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gan, Pei-Tha, 2014. "The precise form of financial integration: Empirical evidence for selected Asian countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 208-219.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cjrecs:v:2:y:2009:i:2:p:211-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cjres .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .