The Political Economy of Military Spending: Evidence from the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political business cycles 40 years after Nordhaus," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 235-259, January.
- Karl Skogstad, 2016.
"Defence budgets in the post-Cold War era: a spatial econometrics approach,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 323-352, June.
- Skogstad, Karl, 2015. "Defence Budgets in the Post-Cold War Era: A Spatial Econometrics Approach," MPRA Paper 61465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political Business Cycles 40 Years after Nordhaus," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01291401, HAL.
- repec:sae:joupea:v:54:y:2017:i:6:p:791-805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isard Walter & Anderton Charles H., 1999.
"Survey of the Peace Economics Literature: Recent Key Contributions and a Comprehensive Coverage Up to 1992 (Part II),"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(4), pages 1-55, October.
- Isard Walter & Anderton Charles H., 1999. "Survey of the Peace Economics Literature: Recent Key Contributions and a Comprehensive Coverage Up to 1992 (Part I)," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(4), pages 1-42, October.
- Glismann, Hans H. & Horn, Ernst-Jürgen & Schrader, Klaus, 1993. "Wohlfahrtseffekte von Rüstungs- und Raumfahrtausgaben: Das Beispiel der Vereinigten Staaten," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 783, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Schrader, Klaus, 1989. "Gesamtwirtschaftliche Wirkungen von Rüstungs- und Raumfahrtausgaben in den Vereinigten Staaten: eine Literaturanalyse," Kiel Working Papers 366, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01291401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro De Matteis, 2016. "Whose poverty really matters when deciding aid volumes?," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1/2), pages 28-53.
- David Brady, 2004. "The Welfare State and Relative Poverty in Rich Western Democracies, 1967-1997," LIS Working papers 390, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:6:y:1982:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.