A note on Piketty’s Capital in the Twenty-First Century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016.
"Inequality of Income and Wealth in the Long Run: A Kaldorian Perspective,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 429-457, May.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Inequality of income and wealth in the long run: A Kaldorian perspective," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Lilia Costabile, 2015. "A note on Piketty’s Capital in the Twenty-First Century and its critics," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(3), pages 377-385, December.
- Soon Ryoo, 2018.
"Top income shares and aggregate wealth-income ratio in a two-class corporate economy,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 699-728.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016. "Top Income Shares and Aggregate Wealth-Income Ratio in a Two-Class Corporate Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:927-946 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Wealth Distribution, Elasticity of Substitution and Piketty: An ‘Anti-Dual’ Pasinetti Economy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 927-946, November.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2015. "Wealth Distribution, Elasticity of Substitution, and Piketty: an anti-dual Pasinetti Economy," Working Papers 1/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- José Gabriel Palma, 2014. "Has the Income Share of the Middle and Upper-middle Been Stable around the ‘50/50 Rule’, or Has it Converged towards that Level? The ‘Palma Ratio’ Revisited," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(6), pages 1416-1448, November.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2016. "Anemic economic growth in advanced economies: structural factors and the impotence of expansionary macroeconomic policies," DEM Working Papers 2016/11, Department of Economics and Management.
- Geoffrey C. Harcourt, 2015. "Review Article of Capital in the Twenty-First Century, Thomas Piketty," Discussion Papers 2015-10, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Stirati, Antonella, 2016. "Piketty and the increasing concentration of wealth: some implications of alternative theories of dis-tribution and growth," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP18, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Luigi Bonatti, 2017. "Land, Housing, Growth and Inequality," DEM Working Papers 2017/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Yasunori Fujita, 2015. "Missing equation in Pikettyâ€™s r-g theory," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 57-62.
- Ugo Pagano, 2016. "Knowledge as a Global Common and the Crisis of the Learning Economy," Department of Economics University of Siena 743, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:38:y:2014:i:5:p:1275-1284.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.