Iceland's rise, fall, stabilisation and beyond
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- [A&C] L’ascesa, la caduta, la stabilizzazione dell’Islanda e oltre
by Lorenzo Battisti in Pensieri Economici on 2013-07-22 18:37:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Boyer, 2013. "The euro crisis: undetected by conventional economics, favoured by nationally focused polity," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 533-569.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2015. "Social Capital and Crises with an Application to Iceland," CESifo Working Paper Series 5423, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thengilsdottir, G. & Gardarsdottir, H. & Almarsdottir, A.B. & McClure, C.B. & Heerdink, E.R., 2013. "The association between lifting an administrative restriction on antidepressant dispensing and treatment patterns in Iceland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 193-199.
- Bruno Martorano, 2015. "Is It Possible to Adjust ‘With a Human Face’? Differences in Fiscal Consolidation Strategies between Hungary and Iceland," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 57(4), pages 623-654, December.
- Ilene Grabel, 2015. "The rebranding of capital controls in an era of productive incoherence," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 7-43, February.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2014. "Iceland: How Could This Happen?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4605, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:127-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.