Keynes's Z function, heterogeneous output and marginal productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Busse, Matthias, 2002. "Do Labor Standards Affect Comparative Advantage in Developing Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1921-1932, November.
- Dutt, Pushan & Mitra, Devashish, 2006. "Labor versus capital in trade-policy: The role of ideology and inequality," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 310-320, July.
- Christian Weller & Laura Singleton, 2004. "Political Freedom, External Liberalization and Financial Stability," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- Dani Rodrik, 1999. "Democracies Pay Higher Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 707-738.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Yiagadeesen Samy, 2007. "Trade and Labor Standards: A Review of the Theory and New Empirical Evidence," Carleton Economic Papers 07-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Neumayer, Eric & Soysa, Indra de, 2006. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-49, January.
- John WEEKS, 1999. "Wages, employment and workers' rights in Latin America, 1970–98," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 138(2), pages 151-169, June.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2002. "Perspectives on the U.S. Current Account Deficit and Sustainability," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 131-152, Summer.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2004. "The economic case for international labour standards," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 21-36, January.
- Martin, Will & Maskus, Keith E, 2001. "Core Labor Standards and Competitiveness: Implications for Global Trade Policy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 317-328, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:revpoe:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:360-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017.
"The Comparative Statics of Effective Demand,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 360-375, July.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017. "The comparative statics of effective demand," Chemnitz Economic Papers 003, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Mar 2017.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017. "The comparative statics of effective demand," FMM Working Paper 03-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Angel Asensio & Dany Lang & Sébastien Charles, 2012. "Post Keynesian modeling: where are we, and where are we going to?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 393-412.
- Angel Asensio & Dany Lang & Sébastien Charles, 2012.
"Post Keynesian modeling: where are we, and where are we going to?,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 393-412.
- Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Asensio, Angel, 2010. "Post-Keynesian modelling: where are we, and where are we going to?," MPRA Paper 30726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dany Lang & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Heron, 2014. "Post Keynesian modeling: where are we, and where are we going to?," Post-Print hal-01366008, HAL.
- repec:pke:wpaper:pkwp1211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Strati, Francesco, 2012. "On Keynes's Z-function," MPRA Paper 42918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2009. "D and Z in ROPE," KOF Working papers 09-243, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:31:y:2007:i:5:p:741-753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .