Stuck in Low GEAR? Macroeconomic Policy in South Africa, 1996-98
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanasios Koulakiotis & Katerina Lyroudi & Nicholas Papasyriopoulos, 2012. "Inflation, GDP and Causality for European Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(1), pages 53-62, February.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:1:p:53-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duncan Hodge, 2009. "Growth, Employment And Unemployment In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(4), pages 488-504, December.
- Khoza, Keorapetse & Thebe, Relebogile & Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Nonlinear impact of inflation on economic growth in South Africa: A smooth transition regression (STR) analysis," MPRA Paper 73840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stan Du plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007.
"The Cyclicality Of Monetary And Fiscal Policy In South Africa Since 1994,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(3), pages 391-411, September.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007. "The cyclicality of monetary and fiscal policy in South Africa since 1994," Working Papers 12/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit & Federico Sturzenegger, 2008. "The Cyclicality of Monetary and Fiscal Policy in South Africa since 1994," CID Working Papers 163, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:23:y:1999:i:6:p:795-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .