History versus Equilibrium: Nicholas Kaldor on Historical Time and Economic Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zafirovski, Milan, 2002. "Reconsidering equilibrium: a socio-economic perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 559-579.
- Ron Martin, 2012.
"Regional economic resilience, hysteresis and recessionary shocks,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Ron Martin, 2010. "Regional Economic Resilience, Hysteresis and Recessionary Shocks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1018, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Hersovici, 2005. "O modelo de instabilidade de Harrod: uma abordagem em termos de não linearidade," Working Papers 0020, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Constantinos Alexiou & Joseph G. Nellis, 2013. "Challenging the Raison dâ€™etre of Internal Devaluation in the Context of the Greek Economy," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(6), pages 813-836, December.
- Zdeněk CHYTIL & Lukáš Máslo, . "Conceptualization of Historical Time in Post Keynesian Economics," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
- Lukáš Kovanda, 2010.
"Kritický realismus: ontologická báze postkeynesovské ekonomie
[Critical Realism as an Ontological Basis of Post-Keynesianism]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(5), pages 608-622.
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Matteo Lanzafame, 2010. "The Endogenous Nature of the ‘Natural’ Rate of Growth," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ricardo Chica & Oscar Guevara & Diana López & Daniel Osorio, 2012. "Growth determinants in Latin America and East Asia: has globalization changed the engines of growth?," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, June.
- Nishi, Hiroshi, 2016. "A multi-sectoral balance-of-payments-constrained growth model with sectoral heterogeneity," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 31-45.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:22:y:1998:i:5:p:521-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.