Marshall's Theory of Value: The Role of External Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coutts, Ken & Godley, Wynne, 1990. "Prosperity and Foreign Trade in the 1990s: Britain's Strategic Problem," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 82-92, Autumn.
- Wood, Adrian, 1995. "North-South Trade, Employment and Inequality: Changing Fortunes in a Skill-Driven World," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290155.
- Singh, Ajit, 1977. "UK Industry and the World Economy: A Case of De-industrialisation?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 113-136, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009.
"Average cost and marginal cost pricing in Marshall: Textual analysis and interpretation,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 665-694.
- zamparelli, luca, 2007. "Average Cost and Marginal Cost Pricing in Marshall: Textual Analysis and Interpretation," MPRA Paper 6053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:20:y:1996:i:3:p:353-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .