What Does Determine the Profit Rate? The Neoclassical Theories Presented in Introductory Textbooks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mundt, Philipp & Förster, Niels & Alfarano, Simone & Milakovi?, Mishael, 2014.
"The real versus the financial economy: A global tale of stability versus volatility,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-26.
- Alfarano, Simone & Förster, Niels & Milaković, Mishael & Mundt, Philipp, 2013. "The real versus the financial economy: A global tale of stability versus volatility," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fabian Lindner, 2015.
"Does Saving Increase the Supply of Credit? A Critique of Loanable Funds Theory,"
World Economic Review,
World Economics Association, vol. 2015(4), pages 1-1, February.
- Fabian Lindner, 2013. "Does Saving Increase the Supply of Credit? A Critique of Loanable Funds Theory," IMK Working Paper 120-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Kehrwald, Bernie, 2014. "The Excess Demand Theory of Money," MPRA Paper 57603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:20:y:1996:i:1:p:53-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .