Defence Spending and Unemployment Rates: An Empirical Analysis Disaggregated by Race
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuan, Mingwei & Li, Wenli, 2000.
"Dynamic employment and hours effects of government spending shocks,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1233-1263, July.
- Yuan, M. & Li, W., 1999. "Dynamic Employment and Hours Effects of Government Spending Shocks," Staff Working Papers 99-1, Bank of Canada.
- Ucal, Meltem & Karabulut, Gokhan & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin, 2009. "Military Expenditures and Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Israel," MPRA Paper 48643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julide Yildirim & Selami Sezgin, 2003. "Military expenditure and employment in Turkey," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 129-139.
- Glismann, Hans H. & Horn, Ernst-Jürgen & Schrader, Klaus, 1993. "Wohlfahrtseffekte von Rüstungs- und Raumfahrtausgaben: Das Beispiel der Vereinigten Staaten," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 783, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jenn-Hong Tang & Cheng-Chung Lai & Eric Lin, 2009. "Military Expenditure And Unemployment Rates: Granger Causality Tests Using Global Panel Data," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 253-267.
- Eric S. Lin & Hamid E. Ali, 2009.
"Military Spending and Inequality: Panel Granger Causality Test,"
Journal of Peace Research,
Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 46(5), pages 671-685, September.
- Lin, Eric S. & Ali, Hamid E., 2009. "Military Spending and Inequality: Panel Granger Causality Test," MPRA Paper 40159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Bernauer & Vally Koubi & Fabio Ernst, 2009. "National and Regional Economic Consequences of Swiss Defense Spending," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 46(4), pages 467-484, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:14:y:1990:i:4:p:405-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.