Bayesian nonparametric functional data analysis through density estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai-tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2005. "Expected lengths of confidence intervals based on empirical discrepancy statistics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 499-503, June.
- J. Chen, 2002. "Using empirical likelihood methods to obtain range restricted weights in regression estimators for surveys," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 230-237, March.
- Smith, Richard J, 1997. "Alternative Semi-parametric Likelihood Approaches to Generalised Method of Moments Estimation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 503-519, March.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2005. "Bayesian exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 31-46, March.
- J. N. K. Rao & Changbao Wu, 2010. "Bayesian pseudo-empirical-likelihood intervals for complex surveys," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(4), pages 533-544.
- Nicole A. Lazar, 2003. "Bayesian empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 319-326, June.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1988. "Bayesian analysis in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Jiang, Jiming & Lahiri, P., 2006. "Estimation of Finite Population Domain Means: A Model-Assisted Empirical Best Prediction Approach," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 301-311, March.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2007. "Point estimation with exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Papers 0708.1874, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarrete, Carlos A. & Quintana, Fernando A., 2011. "Similarity analysis in Bayesian random partition models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Jensen, Mark J & Maheu, John M, 2013.
"Risk, Return and Volatility Feedback: A Bayesian Nonparametric Analysis,"
52132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2014. "Risk, Return and Volatility Feedback: A Bayesian Nonparametric Analysis," Working Paper series 31_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jensen, Mark J. & Maheu, John M., 2014. "Risk, Return, and Volatility Feedback: A Bayesian Nonparametric Analysis," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Shotwell, Matthew S., 2013. "profdpm: An R Package for MAP Estimation in a Class of Conjugate Product Partition Models," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 53(i08).
- XuanLong Nguyen & Alan Gelfand, 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric modeling for functional analysis of variance," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(3), pages 495-526, June.
- Lian, Heng & Choi, Taeryon & Meng, Jie & Jo, Seongil, 2016. "Posterior convergence for Bayesian functional linear regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 27-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:96:y:2009:i:1:p:149-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .