Identifiability of single-index models and additive-index models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruixuan Liu, 2016. "A Single-index Cox Model Driven by Levy Subordinators," Emory Economics 1602, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ruixuan Liu, 2016. "A Competing Risks Model with Time-varying Heterogeneity and Simultaneous Failure," Emory Economics 1603, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Jiang, Rong & Qian, Wei-Min & Zhou, Zhan-Gong, 2016. "Weighted composite quantile regression for single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 34-48.
- Lian, Heng & Liang, Hua, 2016. "Separation of linear and index covariates in partially linear single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 56-70.
- Rong Jiang & Wei-Min Qian & Zhan-Gong Zhou, 2016. "Single-index composite quantile regression with heteroscedasticity and general error distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 185-203, March.
- D. Wang & C. S. McMahan & C. M. Gallagher & K. B. Kulasekera, 2014. "Semiparametric group testing regression models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 101(3), pages 587-598.
- Jiang, Rong & Qian, Wei-Min, 2016. "Quantile regression for single-index-coefficient regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 305-317.
- Jiang, Rong & Zhou, Zhan-Gong & Qian, Wei-Min & Chen, Yong, 2013. "Two step composite quantile regression for single-index models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 180-191.
- Lai, Peng & Li, Gaorong & Lian, Heng, 2013. "Semiparametric estimation of fixed effects panel data single-index model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 1595-1602.
- Lin, Wei & Kulasekera, K.B., 2010. "Testing the equality of linear single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1156-1167, May.
- Chaohua Dong & Jiti Gao & Dag Tjostheim, 2014. "Estimation for Single-index and Partially Linear Single-index Nonstationary Time Series Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:496-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.