Estimation of a covariance matrix with zeros
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohlson, Martin & von Rosen, Dietrich, 2010. "Explicit estimators of parameters in the Growth Curve model with linearly structured covariance matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1284-1295, May.
- Natalia Bailey & Sean Holly & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2016.
"A Two‐Stage Approach to Spatio‐Temporal Analysis with Strong and Weak Cross‐Sectional Dependence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 249-280, January.
- Natalia Bailey & Sean Holly & N. Hashem Pesaran, 2013. "A Two Stage Approach to Spatiotemporal Analysis with Strong and weak cross Sectional Dependence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1362, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Natalia Bailey & Sean Holly & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2014. "A Two Stage Approach to Spatiotemporal Analysis with Strong and Weak Cross-Sectional Dependence," CESifo Working Paper Series 4592, CESifo Group Munich.
- Letchford, Adam N. & Nasiri, Saeideh D., 2015. "The Steiner travelling salesman problem with correlated costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(1), pages 62-69.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11336-017-9566-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniels, M.J. & Pourahmadi, M., 2009. "Modeling covariance matrices via partial autocorrelations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2352-2363, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:94:y:2007:i:1:p:199-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.