Diffusion of Bt Cotton in India: Impact of Seed Prices and Varietal Approval
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Anchal Arora & Sangeeta Bansal, 2012. "Diffusion of Bt Cotton in India: Impact of Seed Prices and Varietal Approval," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 102-118.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ARORA, Anchal, 2014. "Pricing Of Bt Cotton Seeds In India: The Debate Behind," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 17(2).
- Rousselière, Samira & Rousselière, Damien & Ramani, Shyama, 2016.
"Innovation Led Alliances: Theory and application to the GM Plant Industry,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts
235711, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rousselière, Samira & Rousselière, Damien & Ramani, Shyama, 2016. "Innovation Led Alliances: Theory and application to the GM Plant Industry," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244949, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sarthak Gaurav & Srijit Mishra, 2012. "To Bt or not to Bt? Risk and uncertainty considerations in technology assessment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:34:y:2012:i:1:p:102-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.