The Impact of Preferential Trade Arrangements on EU Imports from Developing Countries: The Case of Fresh Cut Flowers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew Muhammad & William A. Amponsah & Jennifer H. Dennis, 2010. "The Impact of Preferential Trade Arrangements on EU Imports from Developing Countries: The Case of Fresh Cut Flowers," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 254-274.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2002. "A Bayesian forecasting approach to constructing regional input-output based employment multipliers," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(4), pages 483-498.
- Christine Wieck & David Holland, 2010. "The economic effect of the Canadian BSE outbreak on the US economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 935-946.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Changyou, 2015. "An investigation of China's import demand for wood pulp and wastepaper," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 113-121.
- Wang, Xiaojin & Reed, Michael, 2014. "Estimation of U.S. Demand for Imported Shrimp by Country: A Two-stage Differential Production Approach," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162459, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Steen, Marie, 2014. "Measuring Priceâ€“Quantity Relationships in the Dutch Flower Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 46(02), May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:32:y:2010:i:2:p:254-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .