Forecasting Food Inflation in Developing Countries with Inflation Targeting Regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Fernando Melo & Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya, 2012.
"Bayesian Forecast Combination for Inflation Using Rolling Windows: An Emerging Country Case,"
Borradores de Economia
705, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Fernando Melo & Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya, 2012. "Bayesian Forecast Combination for Inflation Using Rolling Windows: An Emerging Country Case," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009511, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Melo, Luis F. & Loaiza, Rubén A. & Villamizar-Villegas, Mauricio, 2016.
"Bayesian combination for inflation forecasts: The effects of a prior based on central banks’ estimates,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 387-397.
- Luis F. Melo Velandia & Rubén A. Loaiza Maya & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2014. "Bayesian Combination for Inflation Forecasts: The Effects of a Prior Based on Central Banks’ Estimates," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012323, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis F. Melo Velandia & Rubén A. Loaiza Maya & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2014. "Bayesian Combination for Inflation Forecasts: The Effects of a Prior Based on Central Banks’ Estimates," Borradores de Economia 853, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Simionescu, Mihaela, 2014. "Bayesian Forecasts Combination To Improve The Romanian Inflation Predictions Based On Econometric Models," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 5(2), pages 131-140.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:1:p:153-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.