Economies of Scope of Lending and Mobilizing Deposits in Microfinance Institutions: A Semiparametric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spraggon, John, 2002.
"Exogenous targeting instruments as a solution to group moral hazards,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 427-456, June.
- John Spraggon, 1998. "Exogenous Targeting Instruments as a Solution to Group Moral Hazards," Department of Economics Working Papers 1998-01, McMaster University.
- Lars Hansen, 2002. "Regulation of Non-Point Emissions – A Variance Based Mechanism," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(4), pages 303-316, April.
- Herriges Joseph A. & Govindasamy Ramu & Shogren Jason F., 1994.
"Budget-Balancing Incentive Mechanisms,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 275-285, November.
- Joseph A. Herriges & Ramu Govindasamy & Jason F. Shogren, 1992. "Budget Balancing Incentive Mechanisms," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 92-wp100, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Shogren, Jason F. & Govindasamy, R., 1994. "Budget Balancing Incentive Mechanisms," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1503, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Xepapadeas, A. P., 1991. "Environmental policy under imperfect information: Incentives and moral hazard," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 113-126, March.
- Lars Hansen, 1998. "A Damage Based Tax Mechanism for Regulation of Non-Point Emissions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 99-112, July.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Wu, JunJie, 2006.
"Nonpoint pollution control: Inducing first-best outcomes through the use of threats,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 165-184, March.
- Kathleen Segerson & JunJie Wu, 2003. "Nonpoint Pollution Control: Inducing First-best Outcomes through the Use of Threats," Working papers 2003-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- Alfons Weersink & John R. Livernois & Jason F. Shogren & James S. Shortle, 1998. "Economic Instruments and Environmental Policy in Agriculture," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(3), pages 309-327, September.
- Shortle, James S & Horan, Richard D, 2001. " The Economics of Nonprofit Pollution Control," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 255-289, July.
- Horan, Richard D. & Shortle, James S. & Abler, David G., 1998. "Ambient Taxes When Polluters Have Multiple Choices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 186-199, September.
- Erik Lichtenberg & David Zilberman, 1988. "Efficient Regulation of Environmental Health Risks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 167-178.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manthos Delis & Maria Iosifidi & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2014. "On the Estimation of Marginal Cost," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 62(3), pages 543-556, June.
- Thomas Triebs & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2012. "Management Practice in Production," ifo Working Paper Series 129, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Serrano-Cinca, Carlos & Gutiérrez-Nieto, Begoña, 2014. "Microfinance, the long tail and mission drift," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 181-194.
- Michael S. Delgado & Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2014.
"Does Education Matter for Economic Growth?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(3), pages 334-359, June.
- Michael S. Delgado & Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2011. "Does Education Matter for Economic Growth?," Working Papers 2011-13, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Delgado, Michael S. & Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2012. "Does Education Matter for Economic Growth?," IZA Discussion Papers 7089, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhang, Rui & Sun, Kai & Delgado, Michael S. & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2012.
"Productivity in China's high technology industry: Regional heterogeneity and R&D,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 127-141.
- Zhang, Rui & Sun, Kai & Delgado, Michael & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2011. "Productivity in China's high technology industry: Regional heterogeneity and R&D," MPRA Paper 32507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Degui & Simar, Léopold & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2016. "Generalized nonparametric smoothing with mixed discrete and continuous data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 424-444.
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Leopold Simar, 2011. "To Smooth or Not to Smooth? The Case of Discrete Variables in Nonparametric Regressions," CEPA Working Papers Series WP102011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2010:i:2:p:389-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .