Optimal Production Tax and Quota under Time Consistent Trade Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E., 2001. "Optimal Production Tax and Quota Under Time Consistent Trade Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5049, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdessalem Abbassi & Lota D. Tamini & Ahlem Dakhlaoui, 2013. "Production Cost Asymmetry, Minimum Access and Reciprocal Dumping," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2013-7, CREATE.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais & Bruno Larue & Harvey E. Lapan, 2008.
"WTO Disciplines on Domestic Support and Market Access in Agri-Food Supply Chains,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 429-444, December.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Larue, Bruno & Lapan, Harvey E., 2009. "WTO Disciplines on Domestic Support and Market Access in Agri-Food Supply Chains," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13019, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gervais Jean-Philippe & Harvey E. Lapan, 2002.
"Endogenous Choice of Trade Instrument Under Uncertainty,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 75-96.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E., 2002. "Endogenous Choice of Trade Instrument Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:83:y:2001:i:4:p:921-933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .