The Timing of Land Development: An Invariance Result
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphan Marette & John Crespi, 2003. "Can Quality Certification Lead to Stable Cartels?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Sergio H. Lence & Andrea Stoppa, 2004.
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 269-285.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H., 2002. "Farmer-Owned Brands?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12707, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H. & Stoppa, Andrea, 2004. "Farmer-Owned Brands?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11285, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H & Stoppa, Andrea, 2004. "Farmer-Owned Brands?," ISU General Staff Papers 200407140700001012, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Sergio H. Lence & Andrea Stoppa, 2003. "Farmer-Owned Brands?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-bp39, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A, 1998. "On land use, minerals development, and institutional design in the American west," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 139-146, September.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1997.
"Modeling Ecological Constraints on Tropical Forest Management: Comment,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 271-275, February.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Amitrajeet A. Batabyal., 1996. "Modeling Ecological Constraints on Tropical Forest Management: Comment," Working Papers 9601, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "Modeling Ecological Constraints On Tropical Forest Management: Comment," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28371, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Sohngen, Brent & Hite, Diane & Templeton, Josh, 2001. "Land Use Change And Property Taxes: An Empirical Study Of The Effect Of Property Taxes On The Timing Of Land Conversion From Agricultural To Residential Development," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20773, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Haubrich, Joseph G. & Ritter, Joseph A., 2004.
"Committing and reneging: A dynamic model of policy regimes,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Joseph A. Ritter, 1999. "Committing and reneging: a dynamic model of policy regimes," Working Papers 1999-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1999. "On some aspects of land development when the decision to develop is divisible," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 173-177, September.
- Elmer, Nicole A. & Thurow, Amy Purvis & Johnson, Jason L. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 2001. "An Ex Ante Assessment Of Investments In Texas Grapefruit Under Uncertainty," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2004. "Indivisibility And Divisibility In Land Development Decisions Over Time And Under Uncertainty," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20278, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:78:y:1996:i:4:p:1092-1097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.