Planting Flexibility and Land Allocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Sanford, Scott & Skinner, Robert A. & Westcott, Paul C. & Lin, William W., 2000.
"Supply Response Under The 1996 Farm Act And Implications For The U.S. Field Crops Sector,"
33568, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lin, William W. & Westcott, Paul C. & Skinner, Robert & Sanford, Scott & De La Torre Ugarte, Daniel G., 2000. "Supply Response Under the 1996 Farm Act and Implications for the U.S. Field Crops Sector," Technical Bulletins 184369, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Just, Richard E., 1992. "Discovering Microeconomic Relationships in Agriculture," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146530, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wu, Shunxiang & Walker, David J. & Brusven, Merlyn A., 1997. "Economic And Environmental Impacts Of Planting Flexibility And Conservation 1990 Farm Bills For Future Farm Legislation," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(2), October.
- Parveen Setia & Bengt Hyberg & Daniel Ugarte & Daryll Ray, 1997. "Planting flexibility: Implications for agricultural sustainability," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 3(3), pages 299-311, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:73:y:1991:i:4:p:1105-1115.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.