Effects Of Residual Value Revision On The Lessor’S Results In The Finance Lease Contracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayson L. Lusk & Brian C. Briggeman, 2009. "Food Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 184-196.
- Bauer, Hans H. & Heinrich, Daniel & Schäfer, Daniela B., 2013. "The effects of organic labels on global, local, and private brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1035-1043.
- Katrin, Millock & Hansen, Lars Gårn, 2002. "Willingness to Pay for Organic Foods: A Comparison between Survey Data and Panel Data from Denmark," MPRA Paper 47588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brunsø, Karen & Fjord, Thomas Ahle & Grunert, Klaus G., 2002. "Consumers' food choice and quality perception," MAPP Working Papers 77, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Idda, Lorenzo & Madau, Fabio A. & Pulina, Pietro, 2008. "The Motivational Profile of Organic Food Consumers: a Survey of Specialized Stores Customers in Italy," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43946, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Briggeman, Brian C., 2009. "AJAE appendix for â€œFood Valuesâ€," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), February.
- Jonathon P. Schuldt & Norbert Schwarz, 2010. "The ``organic'' path to obesity? Organic claims influence calorie judgments and exercise recommendations," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, pages 144-150.
- Zanoli, Raffaele & Naspetti, Simona, 2002. "Consumer motivations in the purchase of organic food. A means-end approach," MPRA Paper 32712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordslease; residual value; accountancy estimation; lessor; lessee;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:1186-1191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .