Trends In Delivering Educational Services Within The Knowledge-Based Society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evelina BAZINI & Alexandru NEDELEA, 2008. "Impact Of The Tourism Development On Poverty Reduction In Albania As A Country In Transition," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 5(5), pages 23-28, June.
- Evelina BAZINI, 2008. "Impact Of The Tourism Development On Poverty Reduction In Albania As A Country In Transition," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 8(1(8)), pages 29-35, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement; educational services; information and communication technology; knowledge-based society;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:2:p:1055-1060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.